Girls Night Out
with Rock Hard Revue | The Magic Mike Experience
Looking for a Girls Night Out? Need bachelorette party ideas in Orlando? Trying to figure out things to do in Orlando for women? Want to see a Chippendales Las Vegas style show? Move over “Magic Mike”. It’s Raining Men- in Central Florida! If you think the summers are hot in Orlando, Tampa, Clearwater, St. Petersburg, Daytona Beach, and now Miami wait until you see the popular male revue show, “Rock Hard Revue,” take the stage. This is the ONLY Orlando and Tampa male revue! No need to look any further….
The Ultimate Girls Night Out
The 90-minute, fully-costumed and choreographed production features sexy male performers, live vocals and audience participation that bring the show to life. Directed and choreographed by David Greenhouse, former director & choreographer of “Chippendales” in Las Vegas and choreographer of Joe Manganiello’s ‘La Bare‘ , “Rock Hard Revue” is a must-see for girls’ night out, birthdays and bachelorette parties.
Rock Hard Revue is a mantastic, sex-god, abs party that will make you lose your damn mind… in the best way of course! They go hard every Saturday night in Orlando and every other Friday in Tampa. Whether you’re celebrating a Bachelorette bash or your own sheer awesomeness, you can meet your party match with the men of Rock Hard.
Rock Hard FAQs
- How do I get my Bride/Birthday girl on stage? There are several options to get her on stage. An OnStage Pass is $20 and gets your Guest of Honor up on stage during a production number. An OnStage Pass Plus is $40 and will get her up on stage “alone” with the Men of Rock Hard. These are available for purchase at the door. Looking for something more exclusive? Check out our Birthday Pass and Bachelorette Pass!
- Does the ticket price of each package include admission to the show? Yes.
- What time is the show? The doors open at 7pm and the show starts at 7:30pm for Eve Orlando and 8pm for Club Skye.
- How long is the show? The show is approx. 90-100 min.
- Is there a dress code? Technically no, but it is suggested to dress upscale casual. No flip flops or shorts please.
- How old do you have to be to get in? 18+
- Is this a smoking venue? No. There is a smoking area outside.
- Is bottle service included with tables or booths? No. It is a complete separate entity and must be arranged at the bar.
- Do you allow men in? Yes.
- Can we tip the dancers? The guys will come out into the audience at certain times through out the show. At this time you can show your appreciation.
- Where is the closest ATM? At the front door.
- Are there upgrades available? Ask the front door girls if there are any upgradable seats. Preferred seating upgrades are $10 per person.
- Do I need reservations? All levels of seating except for the General Admission must be reserved in advance and tend to sell out 2-4 weeks in advance.
- What forms of payment do you accept? Credit Cards and cash.
- Do the dancers get naked? No. Rock Hard Revue is a “striptease” production show filled with fully choreographed and costumed numbers….until things start coming off of course 😉
- Are cameras allowed? Yes, absolutely! Please post and tag us 😜
For tickets visit www.rockhardrevue.com